Samstag, 19. Juli 2008

IF: Enough!


Please klick to make them play!

Kommentare:

krisztina maros hat gesagt…

OOOOH, I LOVE IT!!! such a great idea :) thank you!

reg hat gesagt…

HAHAHA! LOL! one of the most interesting IF entries i've seen ever (probably because it's the only one i've seen with music!) good job!

André Gribble hat gesagt…

Wow! That's fantastic! I'd pay to see them playing live!

Bella Sinclair hat gesagt…

FUN! Definitely not enough. MORE, MORE, MORE!

Faruffa hat gesagt…

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!
It's delightful and so fun :o)

Nicole hat gesagt…

So funny!

Zari hat gesagt…

hahaha! this is so funny! what an excellent and original idea...amazing entry!

Shugar hat gesagt…

HAHahahhaa...this one put a big smile on my face! A great take on the topic! :)

Joyce Ann Martin hat gesagt…

I couldn't stop giggling! :) Great idea!

cata hat gesagt…

Oh!!!love it!!!
Cata

Bobo Cat hat gesagt…

LOL! They're having so much fun, so am I!
I'm so glad I found your blog, love all your gorgeous characters!

NANCY LEFKO hat gesagt…

how very cute !!!!

kathy hare hat gesagt…

I love this!!

Paola hat gesagt…

Fantastic!!!!!!!
I'd never have enough of so much fun :)

travis king hat gesagt…

This is awesome!

claude hat gesagt…

ganz groß!

claude hat gesagt…

hiiilfe! wie bringt man die nur zum schweigen?? :-D

FrankenBarry hat gesagt…

Nice character designs... funny stuff!

Bearded Lady hat gesagt…

this is so cute. And what a great idea to have them animate.

Christina hat gesagt…

thank you for all the kind comments!
@claude ich habe sie zum Schweigen gebracht ;)