Samstag, 18. Oktober 2008

IF: late




Kommentare:

murphy girl hat gesagt…

oh boy, this is so sad! well done...

Rui Sousa hat gesagt…

Poor bear! This is a serious problem, and you can catch with some funny, the objective of the problem!
Very nice, congratulations!

Regards
O Temporário

Aya Rosen hat gesagt…

This is so cool!

I also went with ecological changes, but did bees and not bears.

I really like your style in this.

Roberta hat gesagt…

Very well put.....

Solvere volo hat gesagt…

Oh, the poor thing! Great illo

marielle che hat gesagt…

Nice concept.. with so little, so much!

Bella Sinclair hat gesagt…

Awwwww, poor little bear. Coincidentally, I did a similar image for Illustration Friday's word: Worry. But I like yours much better!

I also really like your Sail image! Very cool textures and nice colors!

Faruffa hat gesagt…

Delightful, so cute ... so sad!!!

kathy hare hat gesagt…

oh how sad! poor little bear... :(

Kelly Medina hat gesagt…

Great job and reminder for folks. A few weeks ago I donated to help save the polar bears via NRDC.org - it just tears at my heart to imagine these beautiful bears in such trouble.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. :)

sketched out hat gesagt…

A very important message done in a way that people will listen. Very poignant, sweet and very well done. I really love your style!

Carmen Saldaña hat gesagt…

Very cute!!I feel sorry for the bear, it is a difficult situation :-)
Lovely colors, nice illustration

Ken Chandler hat gesagt…

I fear he's in trouble. Hope an iceburg with a lot of seals happens along.

Tomás Serrano hat gesagt…

I like your blog, your sense of humour and how you create images like this, fantastic.