Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2008

IF: repair

Kommentare:

lizybeth hat gesagt…

Hehee! Cute and funny!

Kris-Tea hat gesagt…

Hahahha great illo!

damon hat gesagt…

nice

i like

Vanessa Brantley Newton hat gesagt…

Is this the monster that has been taking all our socks? I'm so glad he's been caught! he he he he. Very smart illustration.

xenos hat gesagt…

pretty sure i have one of those things in my dryer eating up half of my socks too...

Bron Smith hat gesagt…

I like your hardedge illustration style.

Duques hat gesagt…

I like it! We'll never know what's really the problem...

sketched out hat gesagt…

Hee hee! This is fantastic! Love your style and whimsey! Cute little monster too!

David Kow hat gesagt…

wonderful piece of work!! i love yor work!!

Curious Art hat gesagt…

At last you've nabbed the culprit! Only he must have lots of relatives. Great sock gremlin!

FrankenBarry hat gesagt…

Great idea! I really like your illustration style!

Matalonga Jorge hat gesagt…

Great style! I love the litle creature with socks...

Thanks for your comment and stopping by in my "Repair" - IF :)

Emily hat gesagt…

You can get the sock eater removed?! Hihi… great take on the theme!

Eric Barclay hat gesagt…

Cute!

Bobo hat gesagt…

Got you, naughty monster!
I like your illustrations, full with amazing characters and funny ideas!

Gaia hat gesagt…

Oooh the sock monster!!:)
Funny, cute and perfectly finished!

claudette hat gesagt…

super Fortsetzung! *lach*
ich liebe das Sockenmonster. Aber auch der Blick des Klempners ist super!
habe diesmal was zu "wise" gemacht, komm mal gucken!
bis bald!