Montag, 1. Dezember 2008

If: Balloon

Kommentare:

maria antunes hat gesagt…

ahahahah...very good. :)

Anna Nadler hat gesagt…

Very funny! I didn't know they had balloons like that, where can I get one? Great style!

Bella Sinclair hat gesagt…

Ha ha ha! That's fabulous. The man probably doesn't even see the resemblance.

Vanessa Brantley Newton hat gesagt…

This is so cute and very funny! I really like the retro style of this piece. Great work!

Juan hat gesagt…

hahhaaha... Excellent concept and illustration!!

Bobo hat gesagt…

Heehee, that's funny!

ROSÁLIA LERNER hat gesagt…

Nice work and great idea

Eric Barclay hat gesagt…

Very cute!

sketched out hat gesagt…

Ooooooh! That is sooo good!! I love it!!

David Opie hat gesagt…

Nice clean style and sense of humor on all of these. I like the subtle textures, too!

Ero hat gesagt…

Super Idee

David Kow hat gesagt…

awesome concept and an awesome style!!!!

Hannah Tuohy hat gesagt…

Very funny! Looks great!