Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009

IF: contained

Kommentare:

messyfish hat gesagt…

very cute!

pati @-;-- hat gesagt…

Awwww... that's adorable! XD

cabana digital

indigene hat gesagt…

Lol! This is so amazingly cute!

brendamarks hat gesagt…

funny!

Amy C hat gesagt…

adorable

Vanessa Brantley Newton hat gesagt…

he he he he this is so very sweet and so cute!!!

FRANK M HANSEN hat gesagt…

Great idea. Most creative idea I have seen yet.

Bella Sinclair hat gesagt…

What a riot! I love the expression on the little tyke's face. And to think she's probably got a hundred more like him at home. Great illo!

merlyna hat gesagt…

hahaha... this is adorably cute!!
love it.

Eric Barclay hat gesagt…

Really cute! Love the water color style.

BlueGrass hat gesagt…

Very cute frog mother and her child. So sweet~^_^~

Chris Kennett hat gesagt…

Nice idea, and a great visual gag.

enigma hat gesagt…

your digital works are great..!

Twinkle Star Art hat gesagt…

so cute and clever :)

Senta hat gesagt…

Oh my gosh that totally makes me smile...Love it!

FrankenBarry hat gesagt…

Another great idea, and a really fun illustration!

christy hat gesagt…

love this!!!
my illustration friday had me thinking of wee ones and fish too!!!

Hannah Tuohy hat gesagt…

Haha! Great illustration!

Cindy D. hat gesagt…

I agree, what a great idea! And so cute!