Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2010

Beaver Trail

Kommentare:

k.h.whitaker hat gesagt…

funny

get zapped hat gesagt…

Playful! This beaver is busy! Nice work.

Heather hat gesagt…

I like this!!! Very funny.

bagalagalaga hat gesagt…

He looks a bit like me

Angela Lo hat gesagt…

I really like this piece!

Gavin Goo hat gesagt…

Hi Christina, this is a great interpretation on the topic :)

Looks like nothing can stop him along the way! Nice composition too!

theartofpuro hat gesagt…

Your illo is adorable!
Thanks for the comment:)

Shirley hat gesagt…

absolutely wonderful illustration!!!! Great details and concept. : )

Susan Haug hat gesagt…

What a cute beaver guy - love this!

Bella Sinclair hat gesagt…

Hahahahahaha! Hungry little feller, ain't he. Love this! Ohhh, and your slime-skating slither mouse cracked me up too! Wonderful work.

justdoodleit hat gesagt…

Sweet! I like his carefree attitude :)

Shirley hat gesagt…

Sierra says, "YAY!". Thank you so much for your kind comment!

andres casciani hat gesagt…

this beaver is lovely!!! I loove his expression!

Emily hat gesagt…

Well of course it is!
Great composition!