Montag, 21. Juni 2010

If: Paisley

Kommentare:

justdoodleit hat gesagt…

Wunderschön! I like how their outfits and stances match :)

Sam Reed 榮成謙 hat gesagt…

This is brilliant. Reminds me of a scene in disney's 100 Dalmations.

Willa hat gesagt…

love love love

get zapped hat gesagt…

Fancy fashion for them both :)

James McCullen hat gesagt…

I love this!!!! it's such a wonderful scene! :)

Pixiewinkle hat gesagt…

This owner definitely looks like her dog- in a good way!!

amba hat gesagt…

so funnnn!!! this drawing remembered me the film "100 dalmatas" :) I love that film

amba hat gesagt…

Oh! you have to see this, Christina! THIS GUY will meet your girl!

Jack Foster hat gesagt…

Hey Christina!! Love the matching outfits. Your female is fantastic and I just love the puppy! Nice work!

Tarun Padmakumar hat gesagt…

just lovely! i guess paisley dresses are in fashion this season!

I havent visited ur blog in awhile, and, looking at all your amazing posts, I really regret that.

Will definitely drop by more often.
It is I.F that binds us!

IVYALLOVER hat gesagt…

Aww how sweet! love this ♥

Jason James Curtis hat gesagt…

I love love love the colors and textures.

great work!!

Carmen Saldaña hat gesagt…

Both the dog and the owner are walking very proud. Beautiful illo!

Dot hat gesagt…

Love it! The matching outfits are wonderful :)

Dot

Shirley hat gesagt…

How wonderful is this?! She has great confidence and so does the sweet pup!

Lovely work...and all of your ripple entries are fantastic. Kudos to you for your efforts to help the cause!!

Gina hat gesagt…

Great work!