Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010

IF: Ripple2


Check out the ripple blog

Kommentare:

FHNavarro hat gesagt…

Great illo!!

Cheers!!

Jason James Curtis hat gesagt…

That kid scares me!

Ann Marie DiVecchia hat gesagt…

So clever!!!

justdoodleit hat gesagt…

Witty and scary at the same time. Sehr schön!

anil ks hat gesagt…

..haha..nice illo..

Sean Ingvard Ashby hat gesagt…

Oh, man, that just hits me square in the gut. How is it possible to be so cute and so sad at the same time? Just brilliant...

Loni Edwards hat gesagt…

AWESOME! One of my favorites this week!

Tyggereye hat gesagt…

This is my fav!! I love this.

xenos hat gesagt…

incredibly edgey and current...

Bobo hat gesagt…

Ohhhhhh boy! Great idea!

Jim hat gesagt…

YES! Awesome.

Scott DuBar hat gesagt…

Excellent concept!

get zapped hat gesagt…

Clever!

calbers hat gesagt…

Wow! This is so great!