Samstag, 24. Juli 2010

Double

Kommentare:

sketchbooksafari hat gesagt…

he defenetly likes doubles lol great idea

Jen Valvert hat gesagt…

jajajaja, genial!!!! this is o true

travis king hat gesagt…

funny post. nice work!

rodrigo Dñiaz hat gesagt…

jajaja!!!
Nice work!!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

das bin doch ich! Gute Idee.

Ana hat gesagt…

hahaha...this is great :D

Gavin Goo hat gesagt…

This is humourous! :D

Kaili hat gesagt…

Teehee, this made me laugh! What a great itake on the theme!

justdoodleit hat gesagt…

;) No comments!

Amy C hat gesagt…

haaa this is hilarious, that is one smooth operator!

My Owl Barn hat gesagt…

This is lovely!

Shirley hat gesagt…

Christina, I am speechless here. I am grinning ear to ear. Such an awesome concept!!! I think you've got Hugh spot on. : )

Thank you SO very much for your kind words about my new site...I really appreciate it a lot!

You have a wonderful rest of the summer..and thanks again!

Eric Barclay hat gesagt…

So funny... great concept and illustration!

Candace Trew Camling hat gesagt…

hilarious... and SO true! I do not get that guy!

Love it!

Vanessa Brantley Newton hat gesagt…

Oh this is sosooooooo cool and fun! I love the character and the design. Great work.

Food and Drugs hat gesagt…

Great blog.

Christina Zemelka hat gesagt…

thanks for the nice comments :)

Sjan Weijers hat gesagt…

very nice work :)

Shirley hat gesagt…

Christina! Awww..thank you for popping by. : ) Have a super weekend coming up!

poppylocke hat gesagt…

hey, I've really enjoyed looking through your blog - great ideas and style!
Thankyou for commenting on mine too :)